- A $80 deposit is required in advance for all cosmetic injection
treatment bookings. A $320 deposit is required for Fat Dissolving
treatment (Chin Sculpting) Bookings.
- Cosmetic injection treatments cannot be pre-paid,
other than Aqua Gold Facial, Vampire Facial, and Fat-Dissolving (Chin Sculpting) treatments where more than one treatment is offered only as a
package paid at the time of first treatment.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- Cosmetic injection clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable
for treatment, following a consultation with one of our injectors.
- The price per area treated will depend on the number of units required
and the product used.
- For legal reasons, the product names cannot be used in advertising.
Please contact one of our injectors at our clinics for details.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one
- Packages cannot be split over appointments
Cosmetic Injectables Wrinkle Treatment Packages.
- Purchase one of the following Wrinkle Treatment Packages, and pay the same price for either anti-wrinkle product:
- Two areas for $399:
- Product A and B – Maximum of 40 units in total.
- Product C – Maximum of 100 units in total; or
- Three areas for $499:
- Product A and B – Maximum of 50 units in total.
- Product C – Maximum of 125 units in total; or
- Clients may require less or more units to treat the selected area. If a client requires more than the maximum number of units to treat the selected areas, additional payment will be required. No refunds or reduction in price will be allowed if a client purchases a package but does not, or cannot safely, use all of the product units in the package in the one appointment.
- The number of units actually administered will solely be at the discretion of the medical practitioner prescribing the product.
- Possible areas for treatment include frown lines, crow’s feet, or forehead lines.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one appointment.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Standard terms and conditions for cosmetic injections apply.
- The terms of our refund policy apply.
- For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact your nearest clinic for further information.
- Two areas for $399:
Cosmetic Injectables Packages T&Cs
1.2mLs of Dermal Filler for $899.
2.3mLs of Dermal Filler for $1299.
- All savings specified for the skin packages are calculated on per treatment price and not pre-paid prices.
Customers may purchase as many skin packages as they like. However,payment for the skin package must be made upfront in full and paid beforethe commencement of any treatments. The terms of our refund policy alsoapply.
Our team of CE professionals will advise customers on the recommendedtime frames for all treatments specified within the skin packagespurchased.
Bookings must be made prior to the commencement of the treatmentspecified within the skin package. It is the customer’s responsibility tobook in their treatments in advance to avoid disappointment.
At least 72 hours’ prior notice must be given for any appointment changeor cancellation. If customers provide less than 72 hours’ notice, or you donot attend an appointment, the treatment will be deemed to have beentaken, and we reserve the right to deduct it from the client’s package.
Treatments specified within the package cannot be exchanged for othertreatments. Skin packages cannot be transferred to another person.
All 12-week treatment programs expire within 12 weeks from initialtreatment. All skin packages purchased before 31st March 2020 have a 12-month expiry on the redemption of treatments. All skin packages sold astreatment vouchers purchased after 31st March 2020 have a 36-monthexpiry on the redemption of treatments
The skin packages purchased from CE Skin Aesthetics cannot be used inconjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
These conditions apply to use of the CE Skin Aesthetics Gift Card (gift card), issued by CE Skin Aesthetics.
Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions.
The clinic may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason.
If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these conditions. The law of the state in which the gift card is purchased applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state where the gift card is purchased.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases so your gift card should be kept secure. If your gift card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to CE Skin Aesthetics. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a lost or stolen gift card.
We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card in our absolute discretion. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains the property of CE Skin Aesthetics.
THE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE THREE YEARS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE.
Gifts cards are valid for three years from the Date of Issue. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of CE Skin Aesthetics.