- A $80 deposit is required in advance for all cosmetic injection
treatment bookings. A $320 deposit is required for Fat Dissolving
treatment (Chin Sculpting) Bookings.
- Cosmetic injection treatments cannot be pre-paid,
other than Aqua Gold Facial, Vampire Facial, and Fat-Dissolving (Chin Sculpting) treatments where more than one treatment is offered only as a
package paid at the time of first treatment.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- Cosmetic injection clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable
for treatment, following a consultation with one of our injectors.
- The price per area treated will depend on the number of units required
and the product used.
- For legal reasons, the product names cannot be used in advertising.
Please contact one of our injectors at our clinics for details.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one
- Packages cannot be split over appointments
Cosmetic Injectables Wrinkle Treatment Packages.
- Purchase one of the following Wrinkle Treatment Packages, and pay the same price for either anti-wrinkle product:
- Two areas for $399:
- Product A and B – Maximum of 40 units in total.
- Product C – Maximum of 100 units in total; or
- Three areas for $499:
- Product A and B – Maximum of 50 units in total.
- Product C – Maximum of 125 units in total; or
- Clients may require less or more units to treat the selected area. If a client requires more than the maximum number of units to treat the selected areas, additional payment will be required. No refunds or reduction in price will be allowed if a client purchases a package but does not, or cannot safely, use all of the product units in the package in the one appointment.
- The number of units actually administered will solely be at the discretion of the medical practitioner prescribing the product.
- Possible areas for treatment include frown lines, crow’s feet, or forehead lines.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one appointment.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Standard terms and conditions for cosmetic injections apply.
- The terms of our refund policy apply.
- For legal reasons, product names cannot be used in advertising. Please contact your nearest clinic for further information.
- Two areas for $399:
Cosmetic Injectables Packages T&Cs
1.2mLs of Dermal Filler for $899.
2.3mLs of Dermal Filler for $1299.
The savings specified for each package are calculated on the normal per treatment price and not pre-paid prices.
Clients may purchase as many skin packages as they like, however payment must be made upfront in full and the terms of our refund policy apply.
The full amount of the package is payable prior to commencement of any treatments.
Bookings must be made for each treatment within the package.
Appointments cancelled, missed or changed without 72 hours’ notice will be deemed to have been taken and deducted from the client’s package.
Treatments included in each skin package cannot be exchanged for other treatments and cannot be transferred to another person.
An CE professional will advise clients on the recommended time frames for each treatment within the skin package purchased, however it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they book in their treatments in advance so that there are available appointments.
All skin packages purchased before 31st March 2020 have a 12 month expiry on redemption of treatments. All skin packages sold as treatment vouchers purchased after 31st March 2020 have a 36 month expiry on redemption of treatments. (please do not change)
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
We offer a guarantee that there will be an improvement to client’s skin under the following guide lines:
As part of the Skin package, treatments will be performed with recommended time frame in between sessions
If we believe that additional treatments will reach the desired result, we will advise the client prior to the purchase of the skin packages.
Client’s use the recommended products on their post care instructions during their treatment programme.
Client’s must inform CE Skin Aesthetics of their skin concerns prior to commencing all treatments or products and a consent form must be signed.
Client’s need to follow all at home protocols recommended by the CE Professional. This may include skincare, dietary and lifestyle guidelines.
These conditions apply to use of the CE Skin Aesthetics Gift Card (gift card), issued by CE Skin Aesthetics.
Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions.
The clinic may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason.
If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these conditions. The law of the state in which the gift card is purchased applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state where the gift card is purchased.
Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases so your gift card should be kept secure. If your gift card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to CE Skin Aesthetics. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a lost or stolen gift card.
We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card in our absolute discretion. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and expiry date. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains the property of CE Skin Aesthetics.
THE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE THREE YEARS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE.
Gifts cards are valid for three years from the Date of Issue. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of CE Skin Aesthetics.