Here at CE Skin Aesthetics, client satisfaction is number one priority. However, we’re afraid we can’t do refunds for clients who changed their minds simply because they found something cheaper elsewhere, or decided that they don’t like it anymore, or any other similar reason.
To learn more about this, please see our Cancellation and Refund Policy:
CE Skin Aesthetics Cancelation & Refund Policy
- CE Skin Aesthetics treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or other clinics
- If there’s a need for you to cancel your appointment, we require at least 48 hours’ notice
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. In case that our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill is exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for CE Skin Aesthetics to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
Prepaid Treatment Terms & Conditions
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. Please note that there is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or other clinics.
- Pre-pays have a 12-month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18-month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
- 48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Online Purchase Terms & Conditions
- Treatments purchased online are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
- 48 hours’ notice is required for any online purchased treatment appointment cancellations. If you cancel an online purchased treatment appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded.
- We don’t refund for change of mind, however, we may use our discretion if we believe the treatments purchased by you, cannot be provided to you (e.g. your skin type might be deemed as unsuitable for the treatment you purchased).
- Any request for refund by you, for treatments purchased online through your customer portal, must be made in writing and issued to: [email protected], for our consideration. The clinic may decide, upon review of your written request, whether a refund is required.