Mela Pigmentation Cream
- Kojic, Salicylic, Phytic and Mandelic acids, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Retinol and Licorice Extract. pH 4.27
How to Use
- Apply very small amount at night on the affected areas. Start with one or two applications per week and increase slowly. On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin acclimates.
- You should discontinue use if you experience side effects such as red rash or bumps, itching, pain, blisters and dry, red patches of skin.
- For the first 2/3 weeks of application, blemishes can be transitorily darkened due to the cleansing action on the skin.
- Use for 3 months to see best results. Not suitable for especially sensitive skin. Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Reduces the appearance of pigment spots.
- Harmonizes complexion and evens skin tone.
- Regulates pigment production.
- Boosts depigmenting action of Mela Peel Treatment.