Dermaceutic Mask 15
The unique combination of smectic clay and glycolic acid purifies and removes imperfections from the skin, tightens pores and reduces excess sebum.
- Glycolic acid : One of the alpha hydroxy acids (“fruit acids”), this very small molecule penetrates the skin easily. Its acidic pH accelerates exfoliation by destroying the links that bind dead cells together.
- Bentonite : Highly absorbent clay that is saturated in fat, which enables it to remove toxins and impurities from tissue.
- Salicylic acid : Causes a keratolytic action that reduces intercorneocyte cohesion and destroys lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis.
How to Use
Apply to the face in a thin, even layer, leave on skin for 2 to 4 minutes, then rinse off with water. Use once or twice a week.
The skin is purified, a matte appearance is restored, and pores are tightened.
- Up to 43% decrease in wrinkle volume.
- 109% increase in skin hydration.
- 32% increase in skin firmness.
- Results after 28 days.
- The appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin is firmer and more radiant.
In Vivo Study of Regen Ceutic Efficacy on 21 Women for 1 month. EU independent clinical research organization. July 2013.