Dermaceutic Light Ceutic
The combination of glycolic acid, phytic acid and vitamin C gently exfoliates the skin and regulates the production of melanin, which causes pigment spots.
- Glycolic acid : Reduces corneocyte cohesion of the keratin layer of the skin, which enables homogeneous exfoliation.
- Phytic acid : Lightening and antioxidant agent. When associated with glycolic acid, phytic acid helps reduce the epidermal pigmentation process by blocking iron and copper ions involved in the formation of melanin.
- Vitamin C: Considerably improves the skin’s resistance to attacks from free radicals. The vitamin C used in this formulation is stable, and will not oxidize.
How to Use
Apply to the face in the evening.
The complexion is harmonized and the skin’s radiance is restored.
- 85% of patients trust the product’s efficacy and performance and believe that it is a technical product.
- In vivo study for the evaluation of Dermaceutic professional peels and homecare products on 63 Caucasian, Asian and dark skin women.
- European independent clinical research organisation. July 2013.