Coronavirus Covid-19 CE Skin Aesthetics Update
Dear CE Skin Enthusiast,
CE Skin Aesthetics has been closely monitoring the ongoing situation concerning the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a Medical Aesthetic Clinic, we would like to reassure you that everyone’s health and safety is our top priority.
Our clinic has been proactive and has been operating within the correct and accurate infection control maintenance and preventative measures. As a health practitioner myself and member of peak bodies in both aesthetics and health industries, our clinic is committed to implementing CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 APAN CLINICAL SAFETY POLICY. The objective of this policy is to educate all our employees in implementing uniform infection control standards to keep all our staff, clients, patients, and visitors safe. Our clinic has the resources required to minimise the infection risk and maintain everyone’s safety.
We would like to extend awareness and education to all of you thereby giving you access to the following:
- Coronavirus FAQ document that presents answers to frequently asked questions. This section has been compiled from various Health Departments.
- Hand Washing Diagram for your reference.
Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus. As Dr. Dan Suan (Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology Specialist at the Westmead Hospital and Researcher at the Garvan Institute) said on his public statement, “By flattening the curve, we will actually avoid the crisis that we are all fearing.” Following the lead government agencies and in support for our health frontliners, we would like to contribute to “flattening the curve” by:
- Temporarily suspending services from Friday 20th March until Wednesday 2nd April.
- No further bookings (both online and walk-ins) until Tuesday 14th April.
- Stagger appointments by extra 15 minutes to minimise contact in the reception area.
Like everyone else, we are hoping for the best and would like to continue to help and serve you in your aesthetics and skin health journey. We will be implementing the following changes from 15th April:
- NEW business hours
- Mondays CLOSED
- Tuesdays CLOSED
- Wednesdays 10am -7pm
- Thursdays 10am – 9pm
- Fridays 10am – 7pm
- Saturdays 10am – 4pm
- Sundays CLOSED
- NEW E-commerce website. Your favourite skincare and eyelash after-care products will be available to be purchased on our website.
- NEW Referral Program. Receive complimentary LED Facial when you refer someone who books in a service. (T’s and C’s apply).
- NEW Gift certificates and vouchers with 3-year expiry will be offered.
- CE Academic Centre – number of students for face-to-face practical sessions will be limited; online support and trainings will be encouraged; recorded and live virtual trainings will be accessible to students.
The above measures are in place because as the director of the company, I care. We care. Our CE Skin Aesthetics Community cares. On behalf of CE Skin Aesthetics, I would like to thank all our clients/patients who were more than happy to accommodate the changes in their appointments. CE Skin Aesthetics is grateful and proud that it has built a community of people that shares the same values with the company. Our Team CE requests everyone to please continue to support our passion to help people age gracefully and achieve their aesthetic and skin health goals. Team CE shall continue to strive hard to provide the highest quality of service for you all. We will continue to provide you with further updates. Please refer to our website and social media pages for the latest information.
Director, CE Skin Aesthetics